AVP, Full Stack Application Development Lead, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description
As a member of our Investment & Trading Technology Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. Responsibilities
Requirements Web Technologies & Frameworks
- Contribute core front-end functionality to digital platform applications
- Architect rich front-end applications applying the latest native web platform technologies (web components, HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
- Define best development practices and apply them in a large distributed development team
- Drive the technical roadmap for an in-house widgets' framework built on micro-frontend principles
- Drive the design and delivery of an in-house web components library
- Mentor front-end engineers spread across distributed teams across
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications.
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications
Automation & Version Controlling
- Web Components
- Angular 2 to 8, Ionic
- React, React Native
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Redux, NgRx
- Web Sockets, STOMP, XMPP
- Web Services, REST/SOAP/GraphQL
- Apache Cordova / PhoneGap
- Jenkins, Gitlab-CI/CD
- GitHub, GitLab
Cloud Computing & Microservices
- Mocha/Jasmine/Jest/ Karma
- GUI Testing
- Tomcat, Nginix, Apache
- Gulp, Grunt, Web pack
- Sonar, SonarQube
- Logstash, Kibana, Dynatrace
- VSC, XCode, Dreamweaver
- Visual VM, JMeter
- Postman, Swagger
- OAuth 2, Open ID, Auth0 JWT
- IntelliJ Idea, WebStorm
- Linux, Ubuntu, Windows
- SCRUM, Agile
- Design Thinking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.