- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, GFCA-Group Accounting Policies
AVP, GFCA-Group Accounting PoliciesRole and Responsibilities
- Prepare, analyse and provides regular updates on the impact of SFRS (I) 9 provisioning estimates
- Works closely with the Group Financial Reporting team to identify and prepare for required disclosures in financial statements
Head, GFCA-Group Accounting Policies
- Good degree in accountancy, finance, computer science or equivalent professional qualification.
- Financial professional with at least 6 years' experience in the financial services or consultancy sector.
- Strong data analytical skills with well-rounded experience in various core finance areas and familiarity with financial instruments. Knowledge on SQL and Quikview will be an added advantage.
- Good oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster collaboration with internal and external parties.