AVP, Global Markets Business Management, Banking
- Competitive Benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
A leading Asian bank is looking for an AVP, Global Markets Business Management who has solid working knowledge with Treasury products.
Reporting to the function Head in Singapore, this role will be involved in operational risk, compliance and control duties, with a focus on the bank's treasury business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review the bank's operational risk policies to ensure that the business reflects best practice
- Perform detailed analysis on identified risk events to recommend improvements
- Assist the heads with identifying key risk indicators in the relevant business units
- Perform monitoring checks and controls
- Provide support for the international centres on audit and compliance
- Provide compliance advisory support to the business
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in regulatory, compliance, operational risk-based roles within banking
- Strong treasury product knowledge and controls experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to produce effective presentations and documents
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.