- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, Group Lifestyle Financing Marketing
AVP, Group Lifestyle Financing MarketingThe role:
- To drive the marketing efforts and initiatives for all Group Lifestyle Financing products which includes all credit and debit cards, all unsecured loans and portfolio products as well as usage and merchant campaigns.
- The individual is expected to create, ideate and strategize new ways to market, which includes product strategy development, cross platform planning and customer level programs. As the business is about performance and billings, marketing for this role is beyond the simple metrics of awareness and engagement. It is crucial that the strategies correlate with business KPIs and deliver against revenue growth and incremental spends.
- Data analysis and knowledge is critical for the success of this role as the person is expected to be able to uncover opportunities for growth and diversification based on data analysis and recommend the appropriate GTM plans
- Digital and social knowledge is crucial as there is a heavy spend component of total A&P in this space and the person is expected to know how to capitalize the tools available to generate growth for the business, target accurately and reduce media cost with higher efficiencies.
- Internal and external stakeholder management is required, especially with appointed agencies. The person needs to manage the retainer spends and utilization to reduce wastage and increase efficiencies. Expected to lead the agencies with ideation and brainstorming. Ability to single handled plan and manage campaigns on a day to day basis.
- Content strategy is a key component in this person's day to day role, as it drives the core of the usage platform. Having experience in this area would be a plus.
- Soft skills
- Tenacity and experience in agencies would help.
- Ability to judge creative ideas
- Confident in personal judgement