- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, Group Tax Advisory
AVP, Group Tax AdvisoryResponsibilities:
Transfer Pricing ("TP")
- Preparation/update of local TP documentation for the Bank.
- Assistance/support in the review of local country TP documentation of local/overseas subsidiaries/branches to ensure alignment to the Global TP documentation
- Preparation and maintenance of group masterfile
- Preparation and submission of the Group's country-by-country report
- Assistance in the update of Service Level Agreements ("SLAs"), where applicable, for new and existing TP policies.
- Assistance in the gathering of financial data and documentation in respect of TP queries / audits or internal TP analysis.
- Review of Singapore corporate tax computations for tax provisioning and annual filing purposes
- Review of India and Taiwan annual returns for Bank as foreign institutional investor
- Review / attend to IRAS' queries on corporate tax matters
- Coordination with Business Units in the annual filing of Financial Sector Incentive ("FSI") with MAS
- Assistance to Business Units in applying / renewing of the Bank's FSI status
- Review of ISDA agreement from tax perspective
- Review of withholding tax forms
- Support ad-hoc project(s) that may require research and understanding of basic GST and stamp duties
- Support new product approval and advice on tax related matters of queries from business/support units
- Provision of tax training to finance and other business/support units including local subsidiaries
- Degree in Accounting and/or member of a recognized tax practitioner association.
- Minimum 8 years tax experience in Corporate Tax and/or Transfer Pricing in a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Relevant experience in the Tax department of a large MNC will be given favourable consideration.
- Singapore and international tax knowledge required.
- Possess strong tax research skills and able to provide practical solutions to commercial changes.
- A self-starter, independent worker in a changing environment without close supervision