AVP, HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC Private Limited
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Human Resource & Organization Department (HROD)
The Human Resource & Organization Department champions the people agenda for GIC. We invest in talent and organization development, to maximize potential of our people for long term sustainable performance. We are organized by strategic HR domains and work in partnership with business groups to manage talent and build impactful teams. Our HR domains are: Rewards and Engagement, Talent & Organization, GIC School, Talent Acquisition, Graduate Recruitment, HR Business Partnership, and HR Operations & Solutions.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Digital HR team as an Assistant Vice President. You will be part of a team responsible to deliver and support HR systems and processes in GIC. You will partner and facilitate our global HR professionals in delivering their HR initiatives and daily operations.
- Act as business analyst and manage the design, testing and roll out of new system, upgrades and enhancement change requests for HR systems
- Lead the testing, training and communication for system changes
- Work with IT partners to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve production issues on a timely basis
- Manage integrity of HR systems and data, including audit and permission control
- Key point of contact for system integrations
- HR Liaison for corporate initiatives and projects
- Partner with HR stakeholders to review and improve business processes
- Possess a good Degree in Business or Computing discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in support or implementation of HRIS systems
- Experience in SAP HCM and Payroll, and SuccessFactors modules is an advantage
- Strong skills in system testing and reporting
- Good team player who is keen to learn, independent, and with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, adaptable and resilient to evolving changes and challenges