- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Nov 17
AVP, IT Auditor (Infrastructure Team)
AVP, IT Auditor (Infrastructure Team)About OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Support business audits by providing technology expertise and evaluating the IT controls supporting the business operations
- Conduct audits on data centre operations, infrastructure support/security, network controls, eCommerce, and information security.
- For IT Audit Manager (AVP5 / AVP4) , plan & manage IT Audits and ensure that relevant IT risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed
Vice President, IT Audit
What you bring
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably, with a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience (for Manager6 and AVP5) / 6 years' experience (for AVP4) in IT Audit with preferably, experience in IT (e.g. applications development/ support, infrastructure projects / support)
- For IT Audit Manager (AVP5 / AVP4) position, experience in managing audits
- Good knowledge of various operating systems, data bases, etc for mainframe, midrange and/or open systems; with working / auditing experience in at least 1 platform
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS, preferably ACL
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Willing and able to operate effectively in a leadership position or a team player
- Willing to travel 15%-20%.