AVP IT Security
- SGD100 - SGD149 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 29 Sep 17 2017-09-29
Our client, a global financial institution is looking for an AVP IT Security who will be responsible for facilitating compliance with the standard information security policies, requirements and regulations around information systems security.
- Conduct security awareness training
- Review and implement global information security policies, processes and procedures as well as the Cyber Security Framework.
- Participate in projects and provide technical acumen in security advisory.
- Support security risk assessments (infra, system)
- Support internal, external and regulatory audit engagements.
- Monitor and provide regular reporting on security risk and compliance (e.g. SLA, KCI, Cyber security risk)
- Governance and oversight of vulnerability remedial action plans.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessment and penetration tests.
- Investigate incidents via SIEM tools and initiate security incident where necessary.
- End-To-End ownership of handling cyber security incidents.
- Conduct maturity assessment, identify gaps and continual improvement in work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or CISSP certification.
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Sound understanding of banking business and technology environment, application and process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Financial Services industry preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1766270