AVP Internal Audit
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
* Well Regarded, Global Bank * Regional Exposure * Risk Based Audit Approach
about the company
This well regarded and successful global bank is seeking to hire an experienced auditor at the AVP grade. This is a regional role offering the opportunity to travel up to 25%.
about the job
Using a risk based audit approach, you will be required to conduct risk assessments; prepare audit plans; execute audit assignments; assess the adequacy of internal controls and present audit finding to the business. You will also be required to develop relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, including country CEOs and heads of department regionally.
skills and experience required
- Relevant professional qualification, such as CA, CPA or CIA
- At least 5 years of experience in an internal audit department of a bank
- Working knowledge of local MAS regulations
- Exposure to ALM and/or market risk management would be ideal
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.