AVP Middle Office Implementations
The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous development of products, systems and services, on-boarding of new clients and deliver on client requested changes or internal changes. Responsibilities:
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals through partnership with decision makers, systems owners and end users
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps
- Formulate project plans that assess resource requirements and timescales for execution to ensure overall project timescales can be met;
- Preparation of business requirement documentation;
- Test new system functionalities in UAT environments;
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology or operations of the business, ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ensure implemented process is compliant with local and global regulations;
- Ensure all Team procedures/checklist and audit requirements are updated;
- Ensure all issues / potential issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner;
- Manage client and business ad-hoc queries and requirements;
- Encourage positive and professional working environment;
- Perform regular and ad-hoc trainings for team members;
- Display appropriate involvement in Department strategic planning;
- Ensure all mandatory training is completed;
- Support manager with running team meetings, providing feedback for 1-2-1s and appraisals;
- Additional business oriented tasks requested by manager.
- 5 years of minimum experience in business analysis or implementation projects in banks or asset management firms
- Knowledge of Middle Office and/or Back Office process flows and systems, across multiple asset classes will be valued
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills
- Collaborative with ability to work with colleagues in multiple countries
- Ability to work on own or part of a team and ability to multi-task
- Ability to create test cases and execute them according to plan and timeline
- Describing business requirements by creation of BRDs
- Ability to lead a project without a project manager assigned to it
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or higher
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .