AVP, Monitoring and Surveillance Officer - European Corporate/Investment Bank - Central Singapore
- up to S$120,000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
A leading European Corporate/Investment Bank is currently looking for a Monitoring and Surveillance Officer responsible for assisting in market abuse detection and prevention with the use of monitoring tools. This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the top European banks in the world, whereby your help in protecting the bank’s reputation and safeguarding it from financial risk will reward you with a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
- Trade Surveillance for potential market misconduct
- Assessing existing surveillance model, and fine-tuning new models for alignment with regulatory requirements
- Performing User Acceptance Testing
- Monitoring of electronic communications for potential market misconduct
- Monitoring for potential market manipulations and regulatory misconducts
- Ensuring relevance and health of surveillance frameworks/processes
- Collecting necessary information pertaining to the Monitoring and Surveillance task for management reporting
- Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualifications
- Able to work well both independently and in a team
- Able to work under tight timeline when required
- Min. 8 years of working experience in surveillance, compliance, audit or control within the Financial Industry
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Lim Sze Wei, Reg No: R1875360). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S805