AVP, OSPL - Digital Platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake root cause analysis for BAU matters in order to implement preventive and corrective measures.
- Work closely with IT and vendor to resolve project/implementation/production issues.
- Perform system testing for patches of the issues reported/system enhancements/regression.
- Provides user training on new enhancements and project roll outs.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to track and promote online trading usage.
- Takes on User Project Manager role from time to time or any assignments assigned.
- Understand business requirements and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Document or develop user requirement specifications.
- Coordinate or conduct user acceptance test.
Reporting to :
Head, Digital Business Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Information Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in financial or related industry.
- Familiar with internet trading technologies development and investor trends.
- Hands-on experience in developing user requirements, business analysis and conducting user testing.
- Good knowledge in equities trading with strong customer mindset of designing processes and solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal.
- Experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.