Our client, a German Bank, is looking for a PMO at AVP level for their Client On-Boarding Transformational change portfolio. This role reports into the Bank's APaC CLM Periodic Review and Remediation Lead.
What the role involves:
- Responsible for working on a specific stream within the Client On-Boarding Transformational change portfolio spanning process transformation / streamlining, data analysis / remediation, controls establishment / remediation, operational improvement and organizational realignment efforts on projects across APAC locations
- Drive the Remediation stream of work in particular within the COB space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
- Process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements
- Lead discussions with Senior Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe
What we're looking for:
- Good academic background
- At least 7 years' experience in the Banking / Finance industry
- At least 2 years' experience in change / transformation space
- Experience in complex projects and coordinating change
- Structured and analytical
- Hands-on experience in process mapping / re-engineering preferred
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to influence diverse stakeholders, including senior stakeholders and colleagues
- KYC / Client Data related process experience a plus
- Prior experience in regulatory projects and/or interactions a big plus
Immediate starters preferred.
Role is on initial contract basis.
EA Licence No: 16S8274