AVP, Private Wealth Data Analyst - Regional Data Management, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Deliver data work for driving incremental value for the wealth management franchise - accountable for financial outcomes.
- Identify, build and deliver use cases.
- Drive continuous improvement through test and learn and experimentation to increase effectiveness of data driven engagement with our customers.
- Drive adoption of a data driven operating model and control tower build out for key lines of business, to enhance the way we operate the business.
- Work with front office, business managers, product managers and customer management teams to create data solutions, address business challenges and identify untapped opportunities.
- End-to-end data solutioning which includes translate business problems into data requirements, data discovery and data processing to deliver outcome.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 4-6 years' experience in financial institution or top tier consulting.
- Experience delivering cross-functional data projects to solve business problem and drive business outcomes.
- Prior experience or exposure to private bank or wealth management domain.
- Proficient in SQL/Python/SAS programming, MS Excel and be comfortable with processing large volume of data.
- Experience in delivering complex initiatives and to engage with cross functional stakeholders.
- Self-starter, good communication and presentation skill.