AVP, Product Manager (Investment)
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Oversee the scheduling and execution of updates for existing materials including editing, proofing, gaining Legal & Compliance approval.
- Help plan, develop and working with stakeholders to manage the creation on Unit Trust purchase (Cash/CPF/SRS) on iBanking and mBanking.
- To work with stakeholders (Marketing/eBiz) to roll out compelling marketing materials, including, web content, email and presentations.
- Monitor and update distribution portals (External website, iPad, SharePoint) for our existing library of content.
- Support key marketing campaigns initiated by the larger team.
- Build strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Monitor fund, industry and market activities.
- 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree, preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, English, economics or finance.
- Experience in financial services marketing. Experience marketing to financial advisors is preferred.
- Interest in financial markets, mutual funds and the investment industry.
- Ability to create, write and distribute compelling marketing content.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, specifically when working with internal partners in other departments.
- The ability work independently or with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.