AVP, Program Delivery & Governance Manager, Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are seeking an experienced manager ensure proper governance of the SG Consumer Banking Group (CBG) Program for change delivery, and to support the Singapore Council (which oversees the Program) to effectively carry out its supervisory and control duties Responsibilities
• Successful completion of the Singapore Consumer Banking Group (CBG) Program for change delivery each year
• Support the Singapore Council, which oversees the SG CBG Program, to effectively carry out supervisory and control duties
• Work with cross-functional teams of business leads, product owners, project managers and technical managers so that they successfully deliver the initiatives and enhancements that contribute to the SG CBG Program
• Ensure proper governance and controls for these SG CBG Program initiatives and enhancements
• Drive the ongoing evolution of the Singapore Council, in line with the DBS Platform Transformation journey Requirements
• Bachelors Degree or Master from a recognized University
• Possess one or more of the following certifications: PgMP, PMP, CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP
• Minimum 5 years experience in managing project implementations for software, hardware and infrastructure
• Strong regulatory, compliance and control knowledge
• Relevant program/project experience in a banking environment is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of project financials and accounting is necessary
• Experience with Agile software delivery (especially as a Product Owner or ScrumMaster) is a strong advantage
• Team player with ability to work with individuals from diverse domains
• Open, flexible mindset and highly adaptable
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.