AVP, ReactJS Engineer Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with architecture team to define the framework, Identify MFE and components.
- Work with vendor resources and internal staff in delivering the project as per the road map.
- Ensure that the team adheres to all the frameworks and policies setup at the initial stages
- Ensure that the application is performant and secure
- Regularly report to senior leadership team on improvements done, innovations and potential pitfalls.
- Experience in leading a team of 5-10 engineers
- ReactJS Engineering Lead with minimum 10+ years of experience.
- Well versed with ReactJS and related framework / libraries, HTML5, CSS3 and other web technologies.
- Well versed with unit testing and UI testing frameworks
- Needs to have thorough knowledge of Devops process, Secure coding practices and application fine tuning.
- Advantageous to have micro services development experience with Springboot.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.