• Able to successfully develop a Records Management program / framework, thereafter, to administer, manage the program.
• Identify, implement, and maintain the necessary tools to support an Enterprise Wide Records Management repository, which must be available locally and in the Region.
• Adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory obligations for the creation and retention of paper and electronic records.
• Manage, enhance, and implement IT risk management activities including risk assessment and regulatory compliance for the region.
• Maintain the comprehensive library of IT Standards and Procedures which will be used locally and regionally (Asia and Oceania).
• Execute, manage, enhance, and implement the IT risk assessment process.
• Conduct IT risk assessments, identify IT risks, assess IT risks, evaluate countermeasures, and recommend effective controls to reduce IT risks.
• Execute, manage, enhance and implement the processes to manage the compliance to IT regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Conduct, manage and drive IT Compliance assessments and reviews on IT regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Certifications in 1 or more of the following areas is a requisite
o Certified Records Manager from the Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
o Information Governance Professional from ARMA International
o Certified Information Privacy Professional from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
• Proven experience in managing and implementing a Records Management Program
• Good understanding of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance principles, as well as IT controls in all disciplines of technology domains.
• Working knowledge of relevant industry standards, methodologies, and frameworks, e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO, NIST etc.
• Must be a motivated, independent self-starter. Must be able to take the lead (when required) and yet be part of a working team. Possess good time management skills, able to prioritize and multi-task
• Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to convey ideas, thoughts, and actions to all levels of staff.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools and relevant tools required to support an electronic records management library / repository