AVP, Sanctions Advisory | Corporate Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8060
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Our client is a Global Bank with a strong footprint across Asia Pacific, offering products and services in Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth and Asset Management. They are currently looking to hire a Compliance professional in the area of Sanctions advisory to support the Corporate Investment Banking business.
The role will sit within the AML team, reporting directly to the Head of AML/KYC for the Corporate Banking business. Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Staying abreast of international country-specific and list-based sanction programs and general updates.
- Deliver AML and sanctions related advice to relevant parties when required.
- Execute review standards in accordance with group and regional level policies and procedures.
- Provide ad-hoc training and coordinate projects when needed.
At least 5 years of AML & sanctions compliance experience, with candidates having general knowledge of global financial sanctions regulations, will be ideal. You should have strong interpersonal skills, fluent verbal and written skills and be a collaborative team player.
To apply, please submit your resume to Melisa Tan at email@example.com, quoting the job title and ref no. MT12788.
Registration No: R1548039
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060