AVP, Senior Active Directory Engineer, Technology Services, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Responsible for Active Directory (AD) domains and end-to-end authentication services enterprise wide for desktops and mobility tools.
This role requires an in depth knowledge of Active Directory (AD) domains and end-to-end authentications services, AD Federated Services, AADC, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Windows security and related technology.
- Design, implement and technical support for (AD) domains and end-to-end authentication services, ADFS, AADC and Azure AD.
- Manage Group policy objects (GPOs), design and test with Desktop and Security teams on desktop security, standardardisation of GPOs across the enterprise.
- Strategies and develop user authentications design and roadmaps.
- Perform systems maintenance, monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and application logs.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configurations and root cause analysis.
- Level 3 support for AD services
- Scripting and automations
- Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD and directory synchronizations.
- Exchange email or O365 services
- Technical knowledge on Windows server 2008/2012, VMs and DNS
- Powershell scripting
- Excellent analytical skills, manage and plan effectively
- Providing 24X7 systems support and implementation, include regional support.
- Minimum 7 years of Microsoft Infrastructure deployment and support experience
- Active directory administration and upgrade experience
- SME for mail messaging
- Certified Microsoft Technology specialist
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- English speaking and good communication skills.
- Other added experience and knowledge
- Migration experience for Messaging
- Project Management experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.