AVP, Senior Frontend Developer, Data Platform Engineering, Group Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job description Data Engineering UI team is looking for an experienced frontend developer to develop and maintain several internal React applications and component libraries. Your duties will be building new applications, supporting applications deployed in production, maintaining the core code libraries and collaborating with stakeholders to define, plan, and execute future projects. Responsibilities:
- Designing and building React applications.
- Developing and maintaining libraries of shared components and micro-frontends.
- Managing codebase infrastructure, build scripts, deployment pipelines.
- Writing internal documentation, code examples.
- Performing regular code review, writing unit tests.
- Researching and developing new optimisation approaches.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3 years of proven experience writing React single page applications with Redux-zero and Webpack.
- Experience working in large monorepos and managing changes with Lerna.js.
- Experience creating shared component libraries and documenting with React-styleguidist.
- Experience in writing unit tests (Jest, Enzyme) and maintaining code style in a large codebase (Eslint, Prettier).
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Experience with continuous integration including Jenkins and Groovy.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.