AVP, Senior Software Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Our Technology Stacks
DBS is the World's Best Digital Bank. We put digital priorities at the heart of banking, designing and creating products and services to help our customers. Digital innovation pervades every part of the bank, from our consumer banking arm to corporate banking arm. With a strong culture of innovation, experimenting with new technology and collaboration with the FinTech community, we aim to simplify banking so we can help others Live More, Bank Less. Responsibilities
- Participate and contribute in all phases of data warehouse and business intelligence solution design and development, including requirements gathering, database design, ETL development, testing and documentation
- Hands on coding, developing analytical solutions
- Performance tuning of Hadoop jobs
- Performance tuning of Teradata Jobs
- Automate the Manual tasks
- Batch optimization
- 10+ years of experience in data warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of ETL processing in Hadoop data warehousing environment
- Practical knowledge of Big Data Platforms such as Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Pig
- Excellent knowledge of Hive Performance Tuning
- Practical knowledge of Spark and spark SQL
- Excellent Knowledge of Teradata Query Optimization
- Passion to quickly learn new technologies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.