AVP, Tax Manager, Global Bank
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
This is a key role with primary responsibility to assist Head Finance in ensuring that the tax governance framework operating across the International locations, is implemented and adhered to throughout the Asia entities.
You will responsible for the following
- Assist with the implementation, continuous review and improvement of the International Tax Control and Compliance Framework.
- Actively participating in projects and other initiatives to improve business processes and the overall control environment
- Undertaking deep dives into areas of tax control, identifying weaknesses and proposing and implementing improvements
- Ensure Asia entities comply with all Group Tax policies and meet local taxation obligations
- Providing assistance to the Asia Branch Finance teams in respect of their tax reporting obligations
- Ensuring all tax related issues are appropriately reported and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in implementing solutions within the Asia Branches for control weaknesses identified
- Ensure all tax operations risk processes are aligned and functioning effectively across the Asia Branches.
- Minimum 2-5 years gained in a chartered accounting or corporate tax division within financial services industry.
- Graduate qualifications in accounting and finance, business and/or economics
- Post graduate qualification highly desirable
- Very strong written and verbal skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069