AVP, Team Lead, Domestic Digital Payment Processing, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage the Domestic Digital Payment Processing Team in ensuring minimal disruption to customer's journey in domestic digital payments.
- Manage team's efficiency and productivity. Provide effective coaching to improve team members' performance and team's overall productivity.
- Streamline processes to achieve productivity gains and manage/drive process improvements.
- Be a part of digital transformation for Ops by participating and/or driving paperless initiatives.
- Manage internal stakeholders, such as Business and Technology for various initiatives, as well as external stakeholders.
- Perform UAT of the delivered functionality to ensure it meets the requirements, document issues and manage to resolution.
- Provide user support for system implementations including performing user live verification testing where required.
- Ensure compliance to all local regulatory requirement, internal policies and guidelines.
- Degree (in any discipline) with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in team management capacity.
- Strong risk awareness and the ability to manage / address them.
- Strong Accounting knowledge is preferred to support banks reconciliation in various products such as PayNow, FAST and GIRO.
- Meticulous and able to investigate breaks and escalate concerns to senior management
- Sound understanding of local competitors and the payment eco-system
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good organisational and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Analytical / problem solving ability.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.