AVP, Trade Surveillance
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Established Financial Institution is looking for an experienced surveillance professional to join their growing team.
- Conduct market monitoring for detecting unusual trading activities
- Prepare daily market report and team briefing
- Undertake and provide support to projects and initiatives driven by other units
- Monitor compliance with trading rules and assess adequacy of compliance frameworks
- Provide input on business, technology and regulatory issues affecting trading and market integrity
- Lead initiatives to enhance surveillance framework
- Ensure that appropriate systems and procedures are in place to ensure effective and efficient execution of surveillance.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in trade surveillance (candidates with lesser experience may be considered for a more junior position)
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Team-player with a positive attitude
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.