You will be part of the Treasury team, reporting to Corporate Treasurer, managing the full suite of corporate treasury functions for the Group. This includes the effective cash and investment management for the Group to generate the most optimal returns. The team is also responsible for the Group foreign currency hedging, obtaining credit and be a business enabler to support our business unit projects. You will be required to engage internal stakeholders, Regulators and Banks to ensure compliance.
(1) Cash and Investment Management
Good understanding of both money and capital market dynamics.
Good understanding of the interest rates trends and regulatory requirements.
- Manages and monitors daily cash management transactions, reports cash operation activities and executes borrowing or investment transactions.
- Ensures liquidity and prepares cash flow projections.
- Perform in depth analysis, developing and implementing methodologies for cash and capital allocation to maximise returns on investments
- Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development of bank relationships, determination of short-term cash for investment, and anticipation of short-term borrowing needs.
- Responsible for liquidity management, including in-house banking and providing payments support to the business units and other corporate functional areas, as applicable.
(2) Risk Management
- Familiar with hedging tools to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Perform loan document review and negotiation with banks and debt financing.
- Prepare reports for management review and regulatory compliance.
- Manage project like SAP enhancements arising out of business unit requirements and/or Treasury initiative that are in line with our Corporate Strategy.
- Good Bachelor Degree in Business/Accountancy/Economics.
- Requires 5-8 years of experience in Finance or Accounting with a strong background in Treasury
- Familiar with bank/ cash management systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Treasury Management System and Microsoft Office applications.
For Interested candidates, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd • EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R1872520 (Lum Yu Ru)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.