AVP / Senior Associate, Application Developer, Investment and Insurance, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To implement and support Equities Online Trading platform.
- Plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users, vendor and the development team on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- To manage and distribute work to team members
- To supervise team members on development and delivery quality.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance.
- At least minimum 5 years of hands on development and working experiences and have experienced in tradition SDLC as well as Agile development.
- Extensive experience in designing, building and maintaining web applications at least one project from beginning till project launched
- Extensive knowledge and development with Java, Spring, JQuery, Microservice, ReactJS & Maria DB.
- Extensive knowledge on PCF/AWS setup and deployment.
- Experience in database development works and familiar with Relational Databases like MSSQL, MariaDB
- Experience in using Source Code Management like TFS, GIT.
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Experience in Frontend development like ReactJS, Angular is a plus
- Basic Financial Product knowledge in Equities Trading
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and handling multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Good communication and inter-personnel skills is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.