AVP / Senior Associate, Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Sep 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To power the world’s best digital bank DBS by embracing digital analytics as part of the GTS digital transformation operational excellence.
- Define and develop technical requirements related to cash and liquidity management product. This includes gathering and documenting business, technical and reporting requirements that drive the metrics architecture for enterprise implementations.
- Act as a Business Analyst and work closely with developers to ensure seamless process integration from a measurement design and site tagging perspective. Validate and debug implementation and follow up on issues until resolved.
- Continuously improve data capture and analytic capabilities to create a competitive advantage.
- Well conversant with the complete digital process: Proficient in the extraction of data and analysis
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications across all digital platforms.
- Ability to design digital analytics solution design and code implementation
- Hands-on experience in SQL data extraction and analysis.
- Strong project management skills and strong analytic skills.
- Experience in agile and scrum project environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.