AVP / Senior Associate, CRM Technical Business Analyst, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountability
Candidate should have
- Review user requests and requirements, design solutions and determine estimates to meet the desired business and system outcomes
- Main contact point for any CRM functionality queries or enhancement requests
- Analyse business requirements, conduct implementation feasibility studies with strong focus on user journey and experience
- Review test specifications and support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare and review project/enhancement documentations e.g. Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Deployment Plans, etc.
- Manage project releases - full cycle from project conceptualisation, requirements-gathering, development & testing to production implementation.
- Act as the conduit between different CRM users from various departments, tech teams, and internal stakeholders. Marry business expectations with the technical implementations.
Preferred experience includes:
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of relevant IT working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture, business solutions deployment
- Working knowledge of Java, JBoss and MariaDB
- Experience in architecting solutions in Customer Servicing and Relationship management domains
- Good knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space as a business analyst.
- Ability to work independently with business users, vendor and in-house teams to deliver project/enhancement using Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, strong work ethic, team spirit, and exceptional customer servicing attitude.
- Consumer and institutional banking knowledge with understanding of various banking products
- Microsoft Dynamics product and customization, Telephony domain and Chatbot domain will be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.