AVP / Senior Associate, Cyber Security Engineer - IT Security, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive and develop Identity Management automation projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
- Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Translate the new system functionality requirement into technical design and work with project team in enhancing the existing system.
- Continuous improvement on research and design processes
- Support and maintain Identity Management systems
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information System Security, Cybersecurity or related fields
- Min. 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Possess strong knowledge in Identity lifecycle management, including provisioning/de-provisioning and governance certification.
- Good domain knowledge of access control, information security governance with strong interest in system development/evaluation.
- Familiar with Identity and Access Management solutions such as One identity is a plus advantage
- Experience in the implementation of Privileged Identity Management or IAM tool such as CyberArk, One identity
- Programming/Scripting experience with Perl, Java, PowerShell, and/or SQL
- Hands on experience in SQL for backend automation
- A self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills
- Those with limited experience but has right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered.