AVP / Senior Associate, Digital Ecosystem Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- To be able to independently drive and lead the end-to-end strategic planning and execution of digital ecosystem initiatives.
- To track and monitor the performance of the Bank's digital ecosystems and provide regular updates as well as use the data for insights to drive the platform's roadmap.
- To support the rollout of digital ecosystem initiatives and enhancements in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders - (e.g. Business partners, UX, marketing, product, BA, BIP, delivery and technology teams.
- To build business cases across various product lines (e.g. deposits & secured lending, cards & unsecured loans) in budget planning
- To ensure adherence to the ecosystem governance framework in driving the digital ecosystem strategy for overall governance and prudent partner management.
- Responsible for providing data-driven insights and recommendations for enhancements by working with BA and AA teams
- Attend to MAS queries on digital ecosystems - work with compliance and COO office in drafting responses when required
- Perform competitor analysis and research on the latest digital industry trends covering payments and digital customer journeys
- Team Support for AA Process
- To work with the regional AA team to map out a process for specific initiatives in order to ensure smooth implementation of the AA requirements.
- To work with the Digital Banking teams for internal alignment.
- Degree holder and above
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a related position and with an interest in technology.
- Project management skills with a sense of urgency. Experience with working on projects with external partners is a plus.
- Professionalism in managing senior stakeholders, building strong rapport and coordinating across departments is key
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills to catch a vision and translate them in actionable roadmaps and execution plans
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently under high pressure is essential
- Passion and interest in playing a pivotal role in driving the "Ecosystem" strategy of the bank as part of our digital transformation.
- Having a high energy level and resourceful personality who can multitask is essential.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is advantageous. Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong presentation skills, both written and oral, are required.
- Highly adaptable in an ever-evolving digital environment
- Excellent communication & influencing skills required
- Lively and engaging personality, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent external and internal collaboration skills with partners across all levels of management is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.