AVP / Senior Associate, MIS Analyst, Risk Management, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Metrics Reporting & Risk Forum Management
- Assist the MIS manager in driving and coordinating the MIS function, reporting on Operations and Technology Risks, Service Quality and Control metrics undertaken by the department.
- Coordinate and oversee production of the weekly Risk, Control and Quality risk forum deck ensuring timeliness, quality and integrity of the presentation materials.
- Deliverables include regular Business Review reporting, ad-hoc senior management presentations and other Operational Risk metrics reporting requirements.
- In addition to timely production of the various packs, the MIS Analyst is also expected to analyse the metrics and indicators, value add by challenging as well as to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the submissions.
- Process Improvements
- Identify and streamline the MIS processes, executing both tactical and long term solutions to drive improvements, efficiencies and robustness in the MIS space as well as to engage and meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Enhance metrics reporting through data visualisation techniques
- Events Management
- Participate in the overall running and execution of Risk Conference event
- Provide shared service infrastructure support for event management including stakeholders management, logistics management, agenda planning etc
- Preferably at least 5 years of MIS or management reporting experience from the Banking industry with a general understanding of banking operations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Savvy and familiar with tools or digital products including visualisation tools in the production of management information and reports
- IT background an advantage
- Strong collaboration, coordination and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders & stakeholder management
- Project/ program management skills
- Must be able to handle the pressures of a fast pace environment, exhibiting maturity in the management of stakeholders and challenging situations.
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Data visualisation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.