AVP / Senior Associate, Operations Risk Manager, Risk Management, Technology & Operations
Business Functions Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and drive establishment of risk landscapes/dashboards/metrics
- Design and drive establishment of risk metrics across Ops units to enable review of key risk profiles and positions through automation and data visualisation
- Enhance metrics reporting through data visualisation techniques.
- Provide support to Risk and Control Governance Forums Production including management presentations
- Coordinate and oversee production of the weekly Risk, Control and Quality risk forum deck ensuring timeliness, quality and integrity of the presentation materials
- Analyse the metrics and indicators, value add by challenging as well as to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the submissions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Preferably at least 6 years of MIS or management reporting experience from the Banking industry with a general understanding of banking operations and operational risk management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Savvy and familiar with application and usage of data visualisation tools especially Power BI or Qlikview