AVP / Senior Associate, Senior Test Engineer, Fraud Detection and Prevention System, Legal Compliance Secretariat & Audit, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Responsibilities
Implement automated acceptance, performance and load tests for software solutions in T&O-MOT-LCS & AUDIT domain with the following key responsibilities:
- Work closely and communicate effectively and independently with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Development Leads, Software Engineers, Test Managers, Infrastructure Engineers, Data Scientists and business users
- Implement and maintain robust, scalable and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression, and performance testing
- Contribute to the setup and maintain automated test environments and automated testing pipelines
- Devise a systematic approach to test data management
- Work with development, test, and product management to design and implement test strategy and test plans
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers to deliver results for test execution, defect management
- Execute and manage test cases & results and report on test and defect metrics
- Drive metrics with application development peers to monitor test & code coverage and quality metrics.
- Review test reports and triage test failures; reproduce, problems and verify fixes.
- Identify required improvements in test and development processes; make contribution to automation tools that address specific needs.
- Define testable user stories, acceptance criteria with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree with min. 5 years of experience in developing automated tests for mission¬-critical and high-volume transaction processing systems
- Several years of experience with BDD and TDD frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber)
- Experience in writing automated tests for single page web frontends, request/response and message-based APIs
- Good knowledge of continuous build, deploy, and delivery and DevOps
- Experience in devising performance testing strategies and writing automated performance tests is a plus
- Experience with automated UI testing tools (Selenium) and API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, Karate)
- Experience using agile test management tools (Zephyr, JIRA) and performance testing (JMeter, LoadRunner)
- Experience working in Agile technology teams
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing environment
- Experience working in the retail banking environment is a plus
- Credit Card, Internet / Mobile Banking fraud detection and risk scoring domain knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.