AVP / Senior Associate, Technology Business Analyst, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Business or Computer Science IT
- At least 5-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong Treasury knowledge, with expertise in at least one asset class.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Has experience working in projects on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.