AVP / Senior Associate, Treasures Private Client – Client Relationship Manager (Service), CBG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
1. Service Management Performance
- To attend to client queries on wealth management needs and use the relevant skills to probe and identify needs to provide appropriate solutions to clients
- To achieve service standards as set up for TPC staff to develop and improve client satisfaction and retention
- To ensure all client instructions are dealt with in a timely and consistent manner while adhering to regulatory, compliance and internal security audit requirements.
- To attend all relevant training and briefings
- To keep attuned to the current economic and financial markets to be current and proficient in attending to client’s queries
2. Customer Care
- Ensuring that results of CE11, monthly service monitoring sessions and customer satisfaction surveys eg. Quality Visits / Mystery Shopping are in adherence with the set standards.
- Ensure adherence to set standards for client contact policy
3. Service Improvement Programme and Teamwork
- To participate in Service & Process Improvement initiatives and other team-related activities
- Work closely with relevant support units to ensure customer’s instructions are being handled on timely manner
- Attend to and follow-up on client requests/issues daily.
- Ability to interact with employees & clients of all levels and have developed strong inter-departmental and client relationship
- Referring business opportunities from existing portfolio of clients to Relationship Managers.
- To identify opportunities and provide information and updates on investment products and services offered by Treasures Private Client
- Demonstrate clear support for other colleagues – training, guiding, mentoring and motivating
- To conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients
- Identify Referral opportunities for new account opening eg Member-Get-Member and support Acquisition Programs
5. Support and alignment to Bank Strategic Focus and Vision
- Aligned with Bank’s key strategic focus and to demonstrate support and fulfilment towards these visions ie. Application in daily interactions and BAUs.
- Receptive to changes and innovations and able to think out of the box to generate ideas and contribute to positive re-definition of end to end experiences for clients and internal stake holders alike.
- Support Innovation and Digital initiatives in line with Business directives and scorecard.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge of the banking products & services and procedures
- Good understanding of financial, investment products & services including Equity and Bond markets
- Knowledge of competitors and market place
- Strong knowledge of Offshore compliance and regulatory requirements and exposure to multi-cultural issues
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.