AVP / VP, Strategic Portfolio Management, Corporate Treasury, Group Finance
Job Purpose Corporate Treasury (CT) is a stewardship function supporting Group ALCO in asset-liability management (ALM) and capital & funding planning. This involves formulating, implementing, monitoring and revising strategies to achieve the Group's financial objectives within its risk tolerance and other constraints. The Strategy & Portfolio Management (S&PM) team within CT supports GALCO - Structural FX and Interest Rate Committee (SFXIR) in forming macro views, recommending strategies and managing deployment of surplus funds. Key Accountabilities
- Closely monitor developments in relevant markets and research on specific market topics, and formulate recommendations towards the effective management of the Duration Rebalancing Portfolio (DRP) under the purview of S&PM
- Proactively drive portfolio initiatives and assess opportunities related to asset types and geographies in the DRP
- Assist in executing transactions through the internal treasury dealing teams and follow up with all the necessary operational aspects
- Monitor & track portfolios and evaluate / report the performance to relevant parties
- Support documentation and internal limit approval process for new investment initiatives
- Collaborate with other CT teams in ad-hoc projects
- With working experience in banking sector or investment industry or trading added advantage; CFA/FRM/CAIA holders or candidates a plus
- Preference for candidates with ability in quantitative analytics, data science and modelling
- Proactive, accurate, accountable with strong problem-solving skills
- Possess good analytical, written and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with team members and various stakeholders
- Willing and capable to adapt quickly to dynamic market environments and changes in direction
- A strong team player, striving for team efficiency
- Good advanced degree in relevant fields from a recognized university. CFA / FRM / CAIA holders strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.