Our client, a multinational financial data provider, is looking to hire an Account Director with a solid track record in strategic account management and experience working in the financial services and/or financial data industry to join the ASEAN team.
Responsible for the management of the commercial relationship with key clients i.e. Corporate and/or Financial Institutions, in SE Asia
Strategize, formulate, and execute the strategic account growth plans effectively
Identify and capture cross-selling and upselling opportunities within existing accounts
Managing and developing the company’s relationships with subscription stakeholders
Keep abreast of the latest trends in the credit markets
- 9+ years of relevant client account management experience from a research, financial analytics, or risk management vendor
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of the credit markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!