- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Account ManagerACCOUNT MANAGER (AM)
Account Manager (AM) is to complement the Client Advisor (CA) in providing top quality services and improving portfolio coverage through referral of wealth and deposit products.
You will provide timely and efficient support to the CA in account opening/closing and other account-related matters.
You are part to preserve our strong reputation for Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed, so as to cultivate the bank's image and perception as a service leader.
The role should be someone who is willing to go the next mile and independent. This role will be suitable for someone who has strong willingness to learn and timely completion of all task given.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Alternate point of contact for UOB clients, whose duties include client servicing , attend to transactional matters and handle Know Your Customer & On Going Review requirements
- Be knowledgeable about the landscape of UOB product suites, and facilitate the transmission of information to our clients
- Understand clients' financial objectives, tolerance for risk in order to support your CA adequately
- Accurately record and process clients' instructions
- Ensure compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to with all internal policies and external regulations
- Ensure no occurrence of errors and operational problems as well as promptly and properly document any issues that occur
You are required to have:
• Excellent understanding of banking industry, platforms and products
• Team player and meticulous with an eye for detail