We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
Account Manager, within the Singapore GWM Team focusing on Consumer Banks, Online Platforms, and Insurance Companies. This position is based in Singapore.
PIMCO is recognized as a leading fixed income and alternatives managers among institutions and wholesale platforms in Singapore. Backed by our well-established wholesale platform in the major APAC markets, we are aiming to expand our distribution franchise further in Singapore. As such, PIMCO has decided to recruit a seasoned business developer to grow our Singapore presence.
The Account Manager will report to the head of Head of Singapore Retail, and work within a team covering this market to develop new business, both for new and existing Retail / Wholesale clients.
• Work with the team to develop and execute a business development and relationship management strategy for the Retail / Wholesale channel in Singapore.
• Build and maintain a detailed knowledge of key business and strategic issues facing target channels.
• Acquisition and ongoing service of new and existing clients and mandates. Take ownership of the client relationships from front to back, ensure that all operational, compliance and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice.
• Marketing of the full range of PIMCO's products and services to the assigned investor base with the assistance of senior investment professionals where appropriate. Development and implementation of a plan to identify prospects and raise assets across all PIMCO's products.
• Proven record in growing the retail business in Singapore. The key markets would be Consumer Banks, Online Platforms, and Insurance Companies.
• Stature, gravitas and seniority to operate at the highest level - internally and externally.
• Outstanding sales closing, relationship management and negotiation skills. Capable of driving own agenda.
• Collegiate team player, experienced and comfortable working in an international operating environment.
• An understanding of the dynamics of investment management industry focused around meeting client demands. Ideally, this should be at a relatively sophisticated level of knowledge.
• A significant understanding of economics, capital markets and investment concepts gained from 7-10 years' experience within the financial services industry. Experiences in fixed income, alternatives, private credit and real estate are strongly preferred.
• Experienced business developer and servicer focused on meeting with clients very regularly and representing the firm at client meetings and key events.
• Language skill appropriate to the region Position Requirements: Position Requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- CFA is a must
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office