- Salary range is $3500-$4000 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- GoPurpose Inc Pte Ltd
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
GoPurpose focuses on sustainable eCommerce and physical retail marketplace. An incubator for social impact, we are committed to creating a circular inclusive ecosystem sustainable business approach. Be part of our Finance accounting team, and be responsible for accounting at our Singapore office, with opportunity to escalate to oversee our international accounting with high tech and start-up environment. You would also work with colleagues at the overseas offices and assist in managing their accounting activities. Further details will be described at job training.
• Ensure proper filing and Finance documentation management
• Bookkeeping/accounting support as appropriate, mainly in the area of Accounts Payable and receivables (experienced bookkeeping knowledge is necessary)
• Maintain healthy payroll and CPF
• Able to handle the China accounting and tax
• Willing to learn about international banking and accounting exposures
• Understand and maintain Tax and Audit processes
• Preparation, maintenance of healthy balance sheet monthly
• Preparation, maintenance of cash flow statements monthly
• Reviewing and ensuring payments are in line with the company’s policies
• Assist in monthly GST reporting
• Payroll processing, payment, accounting and statutory reporting
• Assisting in year-end audit
• Other ad-hoc assignments, including department administrative matters
• Responsible for month-end closing of account and ensure the company's book are property kept in accordance with company policies and accounting standards
• Responsible for inter-company reconciliation, bank reconciliations
• Responsible for financial reports, audit schedules and variance analysis
• Prepare budgeting and forecasting
able to do financial modeling.
• Prepare tax compliance and submission of tax computation
• Have PIC experiences
• Communicate and liaise with our Greater China accounting team, thus must read and write both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
• Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Degree in Accountancy preferred.
• Must be a CPA, with minimum 5 years of experience in a CPA firm.
• Knows full sets of accounting with good knowledge in audit, and has experience handling high-level accounting matters
• A management consultant who has done management consulting preferably with FMCG, or F&B consulting, or IT consulting.
• Background in Corporate Finance, or as Financial Analyst, or have experience in mergers and acquisitions preferred.
• Must know how to do financial forecast and build financial models.
• Must be flexible and understand how to read financial statements with constructive solutions, with good business knowledge.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English required, bilingual in Chinese preferred (due to correspondence with our Taiwan and China accountants).
• Knowledge of UBS, Accpac or Hyperion and Singapore payroll requirements, with prior audit experiences, preferably with tax or full sets of management accounting experiences with big four firms or a known audit firm will be advantageous.
• Must be detail oriented and meticulous.
• Self-driven and able to work under time pressure, and good multi-tasker.
• Organized, reliable and deadline-conscious with good time management skills. Willing to work overtime in order to meet deadlines.
• Must have good knowledge in PIC and related government incentives programs and application processes.