Accountant - (Process & Operations - Project)
- SGD5000 - SGD5800 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
An exciting Accountant - (Process & Operations - Project) job has just become available at a leading asset management organisation. Please note that this is a 6-month contract role based in Singapore.
About the Accountant - (Process & Operations - Project) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for finance-related project deliverables, monitoring the project spending and project headcount movement. You will also be assisting in monitoring the bank's account control enhancement process.
- Assist in monitoring the spending of a multi-million project and keeping track of the headcount movement of the project
- Assist in the financial model development of the project and ensuring that the model is timely updated with the latest data
- Assist in updating the inventory list of authorised bank signatories, number of bank accounts and account details across the region
- Assist in the development of bank account control procedure and payment work-flow document
- Assist in supporting the post go-live stage of the regional MIS system
The successful Accountant - (Process & Operations - Project) will need to have experience working in the finance operations function within the banking or financial industries.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- At least five years' experience in a finance operation and accounting environment
- Prior experience in the asset management industry will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in project involvements will be an added advantage
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Payment process / account control
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take this next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman