- Contract, Full time
- GIC Private Limited
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Financial Accounting team as an AVP (1-year Contract).
• Reviewing month end schedules and reports (eg Bank recons, balance sheet schedules, FA registers).
• Preparing financial statements for corporate management companies based in Singapore and offshore.
• Overseeing transaction accounts and liaising with banks on funding requirements across different countries
• Handling corporate secretarial functions for corporate management holding companies
• Reviewing financial controls for operations and liaising with external auditors
• Management of corporate authorisation framework
• Cashflow management
• GST reporting and corporate tax filing
• Working on projects- (System enhancements)
• Managing a small team of accounting staff
• Liaising with overseas office managers and admin staff on payments and internal controls matters.
• University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
• 6-8 years of work experience