Accounting Analyst (FP&A)
- Good salary
- Permanent, Full time
- HRNET ONE PTE LTD
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
A fast growing US medical devices MNC is looking for an accounting analyst (FP&A) to join their ranks!
• Lead or represent finance in plant / global projects as and when assigned
• Prepare and liaise with cost center manager in preparation of monthly forecast and annual operating plan
• Gather information to be used in presentations for management (forecast and annual operating plan)
• Responsible for prepare and coordinating internal controls and grant audits
• Provide support for complex accounting duties, including treasury, vendor master and other assigned duties
• Bachelor in Accounting
• 3 years of experience minimum. Must have audit experience and did FP&A in Manufacturing or Medical Devices companies
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems; ERP (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) experience.
• Solid understanding of international accounting principles (e.g., U.S GAAP, IFRS), local GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, interpersonal and project management skills.
• Strict attention to detail