- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent, Full time
- FINTRUX NETWORK
- 22 Apr 19
As Accounting Manager, you will manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department, monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements, and establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
FintruX Network is a global provider of financial and business solutions for underserved start-ups and SMEs. Assisted by fully automated and integrated ERP systems, you will be responsible for the tracking and evaluation of day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information for internal use and regulatory compliance. While working closely with our financial management team, you will ensure reports are accurately prepared, recorded and submitted in a timely and efficient manner. This will entail preparation of all journals, various supporting schedules, monthly management account, and year-end financial statements, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations in areas such as statutory audit, corporate tax and GST.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month end and year end process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations to improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Possess excellent interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• Optional one-day-a-week working from home
• Open, modern and pleasant office close to CBD and MRT
• Competitive remuneration package
• Group medical benefits included
• A learning environment where one can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact.
WHO WE ARE:
FintruX Network is a global provider of financial and business solutions for underserved start-ups and SMEs. By offering businesses access to a dynamic knowledge base and next generation financial platforms, FintruX Network aims to be the one-stop resource and solution provider for business growth and sustainability. The team at FintruX Network is comprised of skilled professionals in strategy, commercial lending, operations, marketing, sales, and technology. Their technology is supported by Robocoder Corporation, which has over 20 years of enterprise software development experience. FintruX Network is proposing the next big innovation in lending with TruX – the reputation-based business financing platform powered by the blockchain. This solution enables businesses to establish global trust, secure smart credit, and have control over interest rates and payment terms.
NOTE: Please submit your salary expectations along with your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.