- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 15 Jul 18
- SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month
- Full time
An established Investment Company with a strong Asian presence is presently seeking an Accounts Executive to join their ranks.
about the company
Our business partner is an established Investment company that actively undertakes and transacts various kinds of investment businesses.
about the job
This role will allow you to work closely with a lean team supporting in all aspects in the company's finance function.
- You will be responsible for full set of financial management accounts
- Prepare annual budget and verify expenses
- Liaise with external auditors on yearly audit reviews
- Provide information to tax agent and check income tax computation/schedule
- Responsible for accounting for investment instruments, such as fixed income, FX, derivative
skills and experience required
- You will come with at least 3 years of experience in a similar setup or from an audit firm specialising within the Financial Services sector
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Master's Degree will be advantageous
- As this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders in Greater China, strong communication skills in both English & Chinese will be essential
- ACCA, CFA holder will be an advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )