- S$2000 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Verita Healthcare Group Limited
- 09 Oct 18
You will be responsible to support the Finance Team in the preparation for the SCX listing, handling accounts payable transaction, handling of supplier invoices and reconciling suppliers' statement of account, processing of staff claims and maintaining fixed assets register.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support to the Finance team in preparation for the SGX listing.
- Process supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Liaise with vendors if there is any issue with the invoices.
- Record accounts payable transactions into accounting system monthly.
- Prepare monthly vendor payments
- Check and process staff expense forms in according to the company policies.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile suppliers’ statement of account.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Attend to ad-hoc assignment.