- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 23 May 18
Accounts Receivable Specialist, Asset Management (1 year contract)
Our client is a Global hedge fund with strong presence in APAC. They are currently undergoing significant growth in Asia and are now looking to hire an Accounts AR specialist to support their team base here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Accounts Receivable/fee computation/monitor and follow up on outstanding fee
• Prepare payment/receipt/journal vouchers & petty cash/cheques/TT payment
• Prepare invoices for fee income
• Prepare file for upload to Oracle and prepare analysis of general ledger accounts
• Liaise with intercompany on settlement of fee
• Prepare intercompany balances reconciliation/confirmation
• Monitor cash flow liquidity
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
• At least 2- 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable in asset Management firm
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment with long working hours
• Quick learner, strong in excel
• Knowledge of Oracle is a must
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.