We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Valuation team as Actuarial Analyst, with the key focus in valuation, reserving, capital requirements, and statistical reporting for Singapore life business and Great Eastern group. The Job
- Responsible for preparation of monthly reserves and analysis of monthly reserve movement.
- Responsible for preparation of statistical reports for statutory boards (i.e. CPF, LIA, MAS).
- Responsible for computing capital requirements for solvency monitoring.
- Providing support for adhoc projects and performing UAT for new products.
- Participate in enhancement projects to streamline existing processes as well as improving checks to increase the accuracy and efficiency of the results
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.