Administrative Assistant (1-3yrs experience)
Job Description The successful candidate will be responsible in working alongside with the senior admin assistant to provide department administrative support for the Moody's Analytics Sales team in the Singapore Office.
- Responsible for general administrative duties; including but not limited to: conference room bookings, filing/records management, spreadsheet work, document preparation, word processing, printing and organising courier service.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and visa applications for the team as well as monthly expense reports.
- Handle logistics support on sales conference / seminars and other ad-hoc duties or projects assigned by manager.
- Coordinating and arranging of telephones, teleconference accounts, business cards, laptops, emails for new hires.
- Collaborating with admin assistants in the other departments on office initiatives.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in administrative support in MNCs/Financial Institutions. Experience working in a sales team with high volume of travel in SEA would be an added advantage.
- Degree holder is highly preferred
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Concur will be highly regarded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is essential
- Mature, responsible and professional, highly organized and efficient, with strong attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Customer service orientated, engaging and a good team player.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.